304 Or 316 Material Stainless Steel Cable Trellis With Custom-made Details
1. Material: Stainless steel wire SUS304, SUS304L, SUS316 or SUS316L
2. Feature: Acid-resisting, alkalinity-resisting, heat-resisting, wear-resisting and oxidize-resisting
3. Weaving patterns: Plain weave and twill weave, Dutch weave
4. Process: compiled by a special process, metal lines with the unique flexibility and brightness, deeply museum, exhibition hall and other brand personality decoration of all ages.
5. Feature:nonflammable, high strength, durable, easy maintenance, functional and decorative effect vivid, strong, and to good effect on the building structure protection. The installation is simple and fast, shape chic and elegant.
6. Applications:curtains, screens for dining hall, isolation in hotels, ceiling decoration, animal containment an stair channel high-grade interior decoration of hotels, etc
Breaking load ( KN )
Mesh Opening (MM)
7 X 19
7 x 19
7 x 7
7 x 7
7 x 7
As a new material for decoration, this kind of mesh is constructed with solid rods and cables; normally the material is stainless steel wire.
By rods, the mesh can achieve stability while the cables give flexibility to the mesh. Hightop Metal Mesh has a full line of woven wire mesh products suited for design and architectural applications.
Woven Wire mesh is ideally suited for architectural applications, providing decorative enhancements and functionality. Using architectural wire mesh for your project allows you to enhance your project cost-effectively.
304 or 316 stainless steel?
Generally the 304 stainless steel is cheaper than 316 stainless steel, to flexible wire rope mesh, the main cost is process cost, so the cost of mesh between 304 and 316 almost same. we suggest to choose 316 stainless steel.